World Watch Report: April 2021
At a glance
Weaknesses in security products remain a common theme and are frequently targeted by attackers.
Hot topics in April:
- Wider view: How the current cyber environment favours the attacker
- Zero-day frenzy: six notable new ones, including MS and Apple
- Zero-day for Pulse Connect Secure is actively exploited
- SensePost news: Duo Two-Factor Authentication bypass
- Inverted security: Ransomware groups exploit weaknesses in secure remote access implementations to breach victims
- SolarWinds reprise: two new cases of supply chain compromise
- Hacking sweet & sour: North Korea gears up its cyber warriors
Find these topics and many more in our 30+ page monthly report on cyber security!