In December 2022 we released the latest Security Navigator, containing research-driven insights and designed to provide the ‘big picture’ of cybersecurity.
The report contains:
- 100% first-hand information from the 17 global SOCs & 13 CyberSOCs of Orange Cyberdefense, the CERT, Epidemiology Labs & World Watch as well as data provided by OBS and Orange
- Invaluable insights into the threat landscape
- Expert reports and technology reviews on topics like Cyber Extortion, the cyber implications of the Ukraine crisis, Web 3.0 and Blockchain security and next generation vulnerability management
- Attack patterns and statistics for your business size and industry
- Insights about the most disrupting events in 2022 were and how that projects into the future
We hosted a webcast with our in-house experts to clarify and dive into some of the most exciting stories and astonishing data the research teams have analyzed and reported in this 120-page document and focused on:
- Quo vadis, Ransomware? The cyber extortion (Cy-X) landscape is shifting. Who "benefits" and who is at risk now?
- Vulnerabilities galore: How do businesses keep up with the flood of patches and weaknesses they encounter every day?
- Telling a better story: How the VERIS categorization helps us to understand and quantify cyber risks better.