The company has nearly 190,000 employees and is present in 64 countries, a significant size that has already experienced a cyber-attack.
Emerging from this cyber-attack with significant consequences and trying to secure the remote access of its employees in a Covid-19 crisis context, the company wants to help them better protect themselves, while facilitating access and use of the resources implemented for this purpose.
- Available quickly and without installation at the customer’s site
- Flexibility: a solution that adapts to turnover
- Invoiced monthly according to the number of users declared in the solution
- Work reduction of the customer IT teams thanks to a fully automated user registration
- Guarantee of a highly secure platform, always up to date and at the forefront of innovation
Download the case study
- Access to a 100% redundant technical infrastructure on two data centers
- An automated administration interface available 24×7
- Monitoring and support in the implementation of a secure architecture
- Provision of usage reports
- Maintenance and upgrades
- Availability commitments
- Authentication means adapted to each use (physical and software tokens on PC, smartphone, tablet, or by SMS)