▪ Cybersecurity Analyst (2023年9月7日发布）
▪ Senior Cybersecurity Presales Solution Consultant
The main task of the role is to investigate potential problems in clients’ critical business infrastructure and do thorough analysis, being part of the CyberSOC (Security Operation Center) in China to analyze customer data and do risk analysis based on the supplied inputs. Daily tasks involve log analysis, IDS/IPS alerts, file integrity, malware analysis and vulnerability management, as well as writing customer reports.
Log analysis & incident response, Vulnerability scanning , Source traceback & log collection, Computer forensics , Malware analysis & reverse engineering, Web application testing
University majors related to computer science or cyber security
Proven experience with:
Splunk or other SIEM solution tool
Linux/Unix, Mac OS X and Windows
PHP, Python, Java, C or C++
Penetration skill is a plus
ELK knowledge is a plus
One or more of the following certifications is a plus:
Comp TIA Security+ or CEH
Comp TIA Linux+ or similar Linux certification
CISSP, OSCP or any other offensive security certifications
English (CET-4); (CET-6) is preferable
▪ The Senior Cybersecurity Presales Solution Consultant is considered a security expert while developing China market knowledge for security selling, driving go-to-market(GTM)execution,enabling Orange Cyberdefense(OCD) portfolio to sales and account teams, consulting and selling managed security solutions and services to “C" level client executives. Primary focus is that of business development within Cybersecurity area of expertise.
▪ Establish and maintain strategic partnerships with our customers acting as a trusted security advisor to our customers security leadership.
▪ Stay abreast of market-developments, trends, competitors’ landscape, market-based price related to OCD portfolio.
▪ Evaluation of new technologies, services and solutions in the marketplace, ensuring a high level of market awareness in our key customer accounts make recommendations for the future and devise plans for adoption of new technologies in line with stated customer strategy.
▪ Build and develop relationships with country sales and account management team.
▪ Work with the Account Manager to identify, define and qualify opportunities to ensure growth in target accounts.Responsible for supporting the accounts in the sale of the end to-end Cybersecurity portfolio of OCD services as defined in the Global Portfolio of services.
▪ Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Management, or related degree
▪ 8 years of progressive experience in IT or Information Security industry
▪ Demonstrable experience in a security sales role, preferably with consulting and technical pre-sales experience for China market
▪ Customer facing experience with strong presentation skills
▪ Experience in the broader security industry products and services
▪ Fluent listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in English
▪ Have any security industry recognized certification: CISSP/CISA/CISM/OSCP/OSCE/CEH/CREST is a plus
▪ The main task of the job is to investigate potential problems in clients’ critical business infrastructure and do thorough analysis, being part of the CyberSOC (Security Operation Center) in China where you analyze customer data and do risk analysis based on the supplied input. Daily tasks involve log analysis, IDS/IPS alerts, file integrity, malware analysis and vulnerability management, as well as writing customer reports.
▪ Log analysis & incident response，Vulnerability scanning，Source traceback & log collection，Computer forensics，Malware analysis & reverse engineering，Web application testing
▪ 4 years university training in computer science or cyber security，Proven experience with，Splunk or other SIEM solution tool，Linux / Unix, Mac OS X and Windows，PHP/Python/Java/C or C++，PCI DSS/ITIL/ISO 27001
▪ Penetration skill / ELK Knowledge is a plus
▪ One or more of the following certifications is a plus, but not a requirement：CompTIA Security+ or CEH，CompTIA Linux+ or similar Linux certification，CISSP, OSCP or any other offensive security certifications
▪ The main task of the job is to analyze malicious code, solving major security incidents at customers, and build on our threat intelligence delivery together with R&D, CSIRT and colleagues in the CyberSOC (Security Operation Center) in China.
▪ Analyzing malicious samples，Documenting indicators of compromise，Working together with our CSIRT team, R&D and Security Analysts，Reverse engineering (Assembler, .NET/C++ and other languages) ，Writing reports in English，Maintaining threat intelligence feeds and content of the feeds，Tracking different threat actors
▪ 4 year university training in computer science，Proven success within the IT security industry and at least 3-5 years of experience from working with reverse engineering and malware analysis，Working knowledge and experience of various endpoint products
▪ Proven experience with: Splunk or other SIEM solution tool，Linux / Unix, Mac OS X and Windows，PHP / Python / Java / C or C++，PCI DSS / ITIL / ISO 27001
▪ Penetration skill / ELK Knowledge is a plus
▪ One or more of the following certifications is a plus, but not a requirement: CompTIA Security+ or CEH，CompTIA Linux+ or similar Linux certification，CISSP, OSCP or any other offensive security certification
▪ The main task of the job is to perform the privacy and compliance related consulting and implementing service. Daily tasks involve offering consultancy in classified protection of cybersecurity and cyber security law, delivering process documents.
▪ Responsible for the privacy and compliance work for the customer，Responsible for the compliance of the process in collecting, storing and using data in customer’s environment，Responsible for the MLPS consulting and implement，Responsible for the cyber security law cross border and personal information protection law data compliance consulting and implement，Cooperate with the internal consultants from the global side in the project operation，Ensure data security and compliance，Optimize the process between each department and the security team to ensure the information is effectively controlled
▪ Experience in compliance and regulatory risk management，Familiar with laws in personal data protection and information security standards，CISA / ISO27001 or any other compliance certification